Jessi on -->>

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My "Weekend" of Junk.

This week I was suppose to start working on my daily goals.
  • Stay on track with my diet (Atkins)
  • Only one cheat meal a week
  • Go to the gym 2 times a week
  • Minimal hair straightening
  • Paint my nails every week
  • Do my makeup everyday
  • and Read one passage out of the bible each day
Tuesday was possibly the best day. (My weekend is Tue.-Thur.) I stayed on my meal plan and ate great. I didn't straighten my hair. I did my makeup. Pretty much that was all.

Wednesday wasn't that bad but not that great. I had plans with one of my girlfriends to hang out. Of course, like always, I woke up late. 2pm. I got up and messed around online most likely and all of sudden my friend texts me that she's just cleaning up and will be on her way to get me as I don't have a car. I quickly tried to get ready and managed to still be late. Point being, I didn't eat before we hung out.

We only planned to go to her house and watch a movie. No big deal right? Well, we ended up staying out until midnight! (early for me but so starved!) I caved. I didn't have much money so I decided to go to Del Taco. I ordered 2 crunchy tacos, a soft taco, and an order of Chili Cheese fries Deluxe! (Or something like that.) It was all pretty damn good. Especially her.. uh.. Funnel Fries? (Some cake fried up to look like fries and melt in your mouth like liquid gold.) There were amazing but I managed to eat only 2. Yay?

Later on we watched "The Help". If you haven't seen it I HIGHLY recommend it! Its fabulous! Anyways I ended up having 2 cookies. So Wednesday? No so great. At least my makeup was done.


Now Thursday. Thursday started out good. I needed to do good because I was planning to go out drinking with a few friends later on. Once I got to dinner time however, I said fuck it. I grabbed a small potato chip bag on the table and dug in. Then I had another. Then,.. another. What... a fatass.

Before my friends arrived I'm pretty sure I had an ice cream bar, but I can't be sure. I got in the car and off we we're to buy some Ciroq and Pineapple Juice. Before we get to the liquor I'm asked, " So, Jessi. What do we want to eat?" I knew we we're gonna eat. We always eat when we go out. I said I wasn't sure and basically let them pick. We ended up at Denny's an hour later. I had a Hickory Chicken burger with seasoned fries. Then off to the liquor... and to the chips I decided was a good idea to buy. At least my makeup was done.

Needless to say I pretty much got an F on my first goal week. I can't even get an A for "A"ffort? Well, wish me well the rest of the week. I need to get skinny and find a man. Being single sucks. More on that later.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment